Wednesday 14 January 2009

Bedtime Stories or why it is dangerous to watch a film that is only shown in the afternoon

Since I am in posession of a one-year-go-as-often-to-films-as-you-like-for-just-11,99£-per-month-cineworld-ticket I have done so and went to cinema several times yet. One of the movies I watched was "Bedtime stories"....ooooh my goodness.

The only thing I definitely can say about it is that a mixture of Adam Sandler humour and Walt Disney Productions should be labelled as highly dangerous.

The jokes were absolutely flat and more than predictable. Russell Brand's acting abilities like fingernails on a blackboard. I still cannot believe that he shall be a comedian. Also the typical "Disney-kids" (who look like cut out putti of a Raphael painting) acting in the film did not really improve the whole gruelty. With their articulation disablement it was very difficult to understand them (...I am tthhhooo ttthhhweeeeet).

At least with my pass there is no reason any more to get angry about the wasted money just about 2 hours of my life that are gone...forever...

No comments: